Wednesday 26 September 2012

世界上没有肥女人, 只有懒女人 XD

Left 1 month, i have to sit for my SPM.
i feel nervous but also excited XD
this time trial i didn't do well, but i ad did my best.
haiz... i scare of my BM and MORAL -.-
this two subjects i almost fail during this trial, but luckily just almost.
hope SPM won't fail, god bless me! 
next week our school having exam again, what the hell -.-
i decide to sit for some subjects only, hehe...

I had stopped sport for almost 2 months.
when i step on the weight control, i get shock.
my weight increases, what a terrible number!
i cannot accept the truth TT
i scare i will getting fatter and fatter.
i go jogging with my father every afternoon.
erm... not really everytimes, just sometimes. XD
sometimes i feel tired wan to go for jogging ><
any method can get slim faster?
my target : 50kg, hahaha XD

i know, there is no substituted for hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment